Make our Applebee’s Chicken Fajita Rollups Recipe at home tonight for your family. Applebee’s Chicken Fajita Rollups are easy to make with just a few ready-made ingredients you can find in any supermarket.
Photo by shelnew19
Applebee’s Applebee’s Chicken Fajita Rollups
An Applebee’s Copycat Recipe
Applebee’s says this about their Chicken Fajita Rollups –
We’re on a roll with this unique take on the classic fajita. Smoky chipotle chicken rolled in a flour tortilla with melted Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, shredded lettuce and pico de gallo. Served with Mexi-ranch dipping sauce.
Applebee's Chicken Fajita Rollups Recipe
- 2 large round flour Tortilla Shells
- 1 cup Fajita-Seasoned Grilled Chicken pulled or cutting into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded Jack and Cheddar Cheese Mix or Mexican-Blend Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 large Tomato diced
- 1/4 cup Pico de Gallo, store bought or homemade
(Click here for the super-easy Applebee's Mexi-Ranch Dressing Recipe)
- Applebee's Mexi-Ranch Dressing to serve (See link below for easy recipe)
- Place each tortilla shell on a separate microwave safe plate.
- Place 1/2 of the chicken and cheese in the center of each tortilla.
- Place plates, one at a time, in the microwave. Microwave, watching closely, just long enough to melt the cheese. Repeat with second plate.
- Quickly add lettuce, tomatoes, pico de gallo and Mexi-Ranch Dressing to each, to taste.
- Fold like a burrito. Slice in half.
- Serve remaining dressing on the side for dipping.
Pico di Gallo
Make Pico de Gallo at home with one of these delicious Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Chicken Fajita Rollup – Applebee’s – Charleston, WV is by shelnew19 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Shel. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!