Make our Chili’s Monterey Chicken Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Monterey Chicken will taste just like Chili’s.
Chili’s Monterey Chicken Recipe
- 1 boneless skinless Chicken Breast
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons BBQ Sauce
- 2 slices crisp Bacon (should be very crispy)
- 1/4 cup Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese Blend
- Chopped Tomatoes, to Garnish
- Chopped Chives, to Garnish
- Pound chicken breast until it is somewhat flattened, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray Pam in a nonstick skillet, and cook chicken breast until it is done.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top chicken breast with BBQ sauce, bacon and cheese.
- Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of cold chopped tomatoes and chives.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Chili’s Southwest Egg Rolls
- Chili’s Awesome Blossom and Dipping Sauce
- Marco Pierre White’s Chicken Chasseur
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
- More Coming Soon
The Photo of Chili’s Monterey Chicken is by Kua Patrick Wai Khong and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!