Make this Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Green Sauce Recipe at home for your family. Wahoo’s Green Sauce is delicious on tacos, burritos, quesadillas and as a dip for chips.
Photo by Sean Loyless
Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Green Sauce
A Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Copycat Recipe
Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Green Sauce Recipe
- 1 bunch Cilantro picked and stems discarded
- 1 - 2 Jalapeño or Poblano Peppers split in 1/2 lengthwise and seeded
- Freshly squeezed Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients, except salt and pepper, in a food processor. Blend until creamy and peppers and garlic are chopped very fine.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Blend to mix.
- Store in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Fish Tacos at Wahoo’s is by Sean Loyless and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Sean. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!