Make our Trader Vic’s Slaw Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Slaw will taste just like Trader Vic’s.
Photo by Steven Miller
Trader Vic’s Slaw
A Trader Vic’s Copycat Recipe
Trader Vic's Slaw Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups bagged shredded Cole Slaw Mix with Carrots or 3 cups freshly shredded Cabbage and 1/2 cup freshly shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup or more, to taste, Trader Vic's Slaw Dressing (Recipe Below)
- Make Trader Vic's Slaw Dressing according to the recipe below.
- Place slaw in a large bowl.
- Add dressing. Toss to mix.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.
Trader Vic's Slaw Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Pink Pickled Ginger
- 1/2 hard boiled Egg
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi Paste
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Coarsely chop pickled ginger and egg. Place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add ginger, egg, cilantro, mayonnaise, wasabi paste, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Mix well.
- Store in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, until ready to use.
- Store leftovers in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Trader Vic’s Sign” is by Steven Miller and is used by permission under the Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Steven Miller. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!