Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Seasons 52 Cedar-Planked Salmon Recipe at home. The Cedar Plank-Roasted Salmon served at Seasons 52 is marinated and roasted for an aromatic favor punch.
Photo by Krista
Seasons 52 Cedar-Planked Salmon
A Seasons 52 Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Seasons 52 Cedar-Planked Salmon from 2018 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Seasons 52 Cedar-Planked Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Malt Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Zest and freshly squeezed Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil plus more for coating planks
- Four 6-ounce fresh Salmon Fillets preferably wild or organic
- 4 Cedar Planks soaked for 30 minutes in water
- Sea Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Dill Mustard Sauce (Recipe below) for serving
- Lemon Wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, add Dijon mustard, malt vinegar, soy sauce, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Place salmon fillets on a plate.
- Pour 1/2 marinade over salmon fillets. Spread evenly to cover entire side of fillets.
- Turn over fillets and pour and spread remaining marinade on second side.
- Place in plate in refrigerator and allow fillets to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Remove cedar planks from soaking water. Rub planks with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place salmon fillets on cedar planks. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place planks on a baking sheet and place in oven. Roast salmon until cooked through, about 8 - 10 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets.
- Serve with Seasons 52 Dill Mustard Sauce and lemon wedges.
Seasons 52 Dill Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups Mayonnaise store bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons A1 Steak Sauce, store bought or homemade
Click HERE for our Copycat A1 Steak Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh Dill leaves picked and chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Chill for at least one hour before using.
- Store leftovers in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, for up to a week.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Seasons 52 Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon is by Krista and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Krista. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Seasons 52 Cedar-Planked Salmon Recipe is adapted from a recipe provided by Seasons 52 and published in the Sun Sentinel in 2018. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!