Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina Grilled Chicken Burrito Recipe at home. It takes just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes to get that signature Salsarita’s taste at home.
Photo by Arvind Grover
Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina Grilled Chicken Burrito
A Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina Copycat Recipe
Occasionally restaurants are kind enough to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina Grilled Chicken Burrito from 2014 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina Grilled Chicken Burrito Recipe
- Four 10-inch Flour Tortillas
- Four 6-ounce each Chicken Breasts cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 12 ounces warmed Salsarita’s Queso, other Queso or melted Cheese, store bought or homemade
- 4 or more ounces Sour Cream to taste
- 8 or more ounces Guacamole store bought or homemade
- 8 ounces shredded Lettuce
- 2 large Tomatoes chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 jar sliced pickled Jalapeños
- One bag Shredded Taco Cheese
- Steam tortilla in microwave or with tortilla press. Lay steamed tortilla on a piece of foil.
- Place a line of 1/4 of the chicken pieces down the middle of the tortilla.
- Spoon about 2 - 4 ounces queso or melted cheese over the chicken.
- Add 1 ounce or more sour cream, 2 ounces or more guacamole, 2 ounces lettuce, 2 ounces tomatoes, a few pickled jalapeños slices and about 2 ounces taco cheese in a line down the middle of the totilla atop the chicken.
- Fold the left and right sides of the tortilla over your toppings.
- While holding the left and right sides down, use your thumbs to flip the bottom side over the top of the sides of the tortilla and toppings to being “rolling” your burrito. Make sure your toppings remain stuffed inside and roll the burrito forward, rolling foil up around the burrito as you go.
- Repeat process with remaining 3 tortillas and ingredients.
- Serve hot.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “IMG_3533.JPG” is by Arvind Grover and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Arvind. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Salsarita’s Grilled Chicken Burrito Recipe demonstrated by Salsarita’s Southaven on WREG 9, Memphis Live at 9 on Oct 8, 2014. Recipe taken from the video. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!