Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Rubio’s Chimichurri Salmon Recipe at home and your Chimichurri Salmon will taste just like Rubio’s Coastal Grill.
Photo by MediaCookery.com
Rubio’s Chimichurri Salmon
A Rubio’s Coastal Grill Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Rubio’s Chimichurri Salmon Recipe is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Rubio's Chimichurri Salmon Recipe
- Five 5 - 7-ounce Salmon Fillets fresh or frozen, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Chimichurri Sauce, store bought or homemade (Recipe below) to serve
- Pre-heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Drizzle salmon filets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cook salmon for approximately 3 - 5 minutes per side or until cooked through and flaky with a fork.
- Drizzle with warmed chimichurri sauce.
Rubio's Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine flat leaf parsley, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, sea salt, jalapeño and red wine vinegar.
- Mix well or pulse together in a food processor.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Chimichurri Salmon Salad @ Rubio’s is by MediaCookery.com and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Media Cookery. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is adapted from the Rubio’s Coastal Grill Blog. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!