Make our Rock Bottom Brewery Asiago Cheese Dip Recipe at home for your next party. Your guests will love this spicy, gooey dip.
Rock Bottom Brewery Asiago Cheese Dip
A Rock Bottom Brewery Copycat Recipe
Rock Bottom Brewery is a chain of micro-breweries and restaurants. They have a rotating group of about 15 handcrafted beers made on site at each restaurant. The food tends toward the comfort food you would find in a brewpub or gastro pub, heavy on the appetizers, burgers, pizzas, tacos and pastas.
Rock Bottom now has 27 breweries in 15 states and won Brewpub Group Brewer of the Year award at the 2013 Great American Beer Festival.
Rock Bottom Brewery Asiago Cheese Dip Recipe
- 4 tablespoons Sun-Dried Tomatoes, reconstituted in hot water for 30 minutes
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (We always choose Duke's)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago Cheese
- 1 Green Onion sliced 1/4-inch, reserve a few pieces to sprinkle over top
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago Cheese to spread over top
- Remove tomatoes from water. Discard water.
- Squeeze as much water out of tomatoes as you can.
- Slice tomatoes into fine strips. Set aside on a paper towel-covered plate to absorb the rest of the water.
- Clean mushrooms and slice into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream 1/2 cup Asiago Cheese, green onion (except those few pieces reserved for garnishing) and mushrooms in food processor. Blend well at low speed.
- Pour mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Add tomatoes. Gently mix, by hand, until mixed well.
- Spoon mixture into a microwave and oven-safe serving dish. Store, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, preheat broiler.
- Place dish in microwave and heat through.
- Carefully remove from microwave (dish will be hot).
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Asiago cheese.
- Put under the broiler and heat until cheese topping melts and browns.
- Carefully remove from oven (dish will be very hot).
- Serve hot (Be sure to warn your guests that it is very hot!) with toast points, pitas and other dippers.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of IMG_1105 is by Chris Morin and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Chris. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!