Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Red Lobster Lobster and Asparagus Pasta Recipe and your pasta will taste just like it was made by the Red Lobster Chefs.
Photo by fs999
Red Lobster Lobster and Asparagus Pasta
A Red Lobster Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Lobster and Asparagus Pasta Recipe from the early 2000s is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Red Lobster Lobster and Asparagus Pasta Recipe
- 4 ounces approximately 24 spears Asparagus
- 1 pound Spaghetti, Penne or other Pasta, of choice
- 6 ounces Lobster Meat cut in 1/2 - 3/4-inch chunks
- 6 ounces medium Shrimp (90-120 count), raw and peeled, tails removed
- 15 ounces Four-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Land O' Lakes Roasted Garlic Butter Spread
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to serve
- Wash asparagus thoroughly and cut off tough woody ends. Cut into into 1-inch pieces.
- Place asparagus into boiling salted water for two minutes. Drain. Chill in ice water to stop cooking and to help retain its color. Drain again.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain in colander or strainer and rinse well under cold water. Drain again. Set aside, still in colander or strainer, to drain completely and cool.
- In a hot sauté pan, melt roasted garlic butter.
- Add lobster meat and shrimp. Cook until the shrimp is opaque.
- Add asparagus, pasta and Alfredo sauce. Cook until everything is heated through.
- Split between four bowls. Garnish with fresh grated Parmesan cheese. Serve.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Lobster Spaghetti is by fs999 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, fs999. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Adapted from a recipe that originally appeared on Red Lobster’s Website in the early 2000s — but is no longer there. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!