Make our Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Seafood Fondue Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Seafood Fondue will taste just like Pappadeaux.
Photo by y6y6y6
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Seafood Fondue
A Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Copycat Recipe
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Seafood Fondue Recipe
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Instant Chicken Bouillon
- One 8-ounce package Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Beau Monde Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 ounces cooked Shrimp or Crawfish peeled and minced
- Pour water into small pot and heat until boiling. Remove from heat and stir in chicken bouillon until disolved. Set aside.
- In a 4 cup casserole dish, microwave cream cheese 1 to 1 1/4 minutes, or until softened, stirring once. Stir until creamy.
- Blend in sour cream. Stir until mixed well.
- Slowly stir in bouillon water.
- Add parsley, Beau Monde seasoning, pepper, cheese and shrimp or crawfish. Mix lightly.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, 3 - 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted, stirring once or twice.
- Serve with bread or other dippers.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Crawfish Fondue. At Pappadeaux. Delicious.” is by y6y6y6 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Y. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several widely circulated recipes on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Pin this Recipe
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!