Make our O’Charley’s Baby Back Ribs Recipe at home. These fall-off-the-bones ribs are a big favorite at O’Charley’s and will be at home, too.
Photo by DoremiGirl
O’Charley’s Baby Back Ribs
An O’Charley’s Copycat Recipe
O'Charley's Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- 3 racks Pork Baby Back Ribs, about 1 lb. each, cut in 1/2
- O'Charley's Baby Back Ribs Barbecue Sauce (Recipe below)
- Prepare O'Charley's Baby Back Ribs Barbecue Sauce according to recipe below. Set aside.
- Place ribs in a large pot. Add enough water to cover them.
- Place pot over medium high heat. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour or until ribs are fork tender.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line broiler pan with foil.
- Place ribs, meat side down, on broiler pan. Brush with 1/2 of the sauce.
- Place in oven and broil 4 - 5 inches from heat source for 6 - 7 minutes. Watch closely so they don't burn.
- Remove from oven.
- Turn ribs over. Brush with remaining sauce. Place back in oven and broil 6 to 7 minutes longer or until edges are slightly charred. Watch closely again so they don't burn.
O'Charley's Baby Back Ribs Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Place all ingredients into a medium sauce pan. Mix well.
- Place over medium high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of First Try: Baby Back Ribs is by DoremiGirl and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, DoremiGirl. Great Picture. Nice job – We hope they tasted as good as they look. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!