Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Noodles & Company Bangkok Curry Recipe at home and your Curry will taste just like it came from Noodles & Co.
Photo by Emily Hill
Noodles & Company Bangkok Curry
A Noodles & Company Copycat Recipe
Occasionally restaurants are kind enough to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Noodles & Company Bangkok Curry from 2017 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Noodles & Company Bangkok Curry Recipe
- 1 pound Rice Noodles
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil divided
- 1 cup Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup julienne cut Carrots
- 1 cup fresh sliced Mushrooms
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Red or Green Thai Curry Paste
- 1/2 cup julienne cut Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup Scallions cut on the bias
- 1 tablespoon peeled and chopped fresh Ginger
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chile Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds to serve
- Place noodles in lukewarm water. Soak for 30 minutes. Drain and cool in ice water. Drain again. Let rest for a few minutes. Toss with 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside.
- Place a pot of water over medium high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Blanch broccoli and carrots in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Cool down in ice water. Drain again. Set aside.
- Place a large sauté pan over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil. When oil is hot and shimmering, add mushrooms. Sauté until lightly golden.
- Add coconut milk and Thai curry paste. Stir to mix.
- Add carrots, broccoli, peppers, scallions, ginger, sweet Chile sauce, sweet soy and noodles to pan in that order. Toss once or twice to coat all ingredients well with sauce.
- Place on platter. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Serve hot.
Village Tavern Curried Couscous
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Noodles & Company” is by Emily Hill and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Emily Hill. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!