Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Longhorn Steakhouse Classic Beef Teriyaki Skewers Recipe at home. Grilled skewers are a hit at any party and this classic from the chefs at Longhorn Steakhouse will please all your beef-loving guests.
Photo by Aaron Hockley
Longhorn Steakhouse Classic Beef Teriyaki Skewers
A Longhorn Steakhouse Copycat Recipe
For a time Longhorn Steakhouse has offered up grilling tips for the home Weekend Griller on their website. While these exact recipes are not available in the restaurant – they are created by the Longhorn Steakhouse chefs and inspired by what is on their menu.
Longhorn Steakhouse Classic Beef Teriyaki Skewers Recipe is one of these recipes from 2014
Longhorn Steakhouse Classic Beef Teriyaki Skewers Recipe
- Metal Skewers
- 1 pound Top Sirloin cut into 1-inch squares
- Longhorn Steakhouse Teriyaki Marinade (Recipe below)
- 1 large Red Onion peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 large Green Pepper seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large Fresh Pineapple or 1 pound cut fresh Pineapple from the produce section of you favorite supermarket
- Steamed Rice for serving
- Sesame Seeds to garnish
- Prepare the Longhorn Steakhouse Teriyaki Marinade according to the recipe below. Set aside.
- To prepare fresh whole pineapple, remove 1-inch from the top and bottom. Carefully remove the skin with a sharp knife.
- Next, carefully cut out the tough, core section.
- Now cut the pineapple into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare the skewers alternating beef, vegetables and pineapple.
- Place prepared skewers on a tray and brush liberally with prepared marinade.
- Wrap and refrigerate between 2 hours to overnight. Save marinade - Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Oil your grill grates and heat grill to medium heat.
- Place marinated skewers on grill. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn skewers and brush cooked side with the remaining marinade.
- Turn again after 2 minutes, brushing the other side with marinade.
- The skewers will be ready to remove from grill in another 5 minutes.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Transfer skewers to platter and serve with steamed rice and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Longhorn Steakhouse Teriyaki Marinade Recipe
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice Seasoning
- Whisk together the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to use.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Grilling Steak & Vegetable Kebabs is by Aaron Hockley and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Aaron. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe adapted from LongHorn Steakhouse’s Website, circa 2014, “Recipes” Page by way of the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!