Make our Logan’s Roadhouse Mac and Cheese Recipe at home. Two cheeses and sour cream make Logan’s Roadhouse Mac and Cheese wonderfully creamy and delicious.
Photo by Heather @thedomesticdiva.org
Logan’s Roadhouse Mac and Cheese
A Logan’s Roadhouse Copycat Recipe
Logan's Roadhouse Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups cooked Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 cup condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Pinch Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 3/4 cups grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Half-and-Half
- Place a large, nonstick skillet on the stove top. Heat to medium low heat. Melt the butter on the pan first.
- When melted and hot, slowly pour in the condensed cheddar cheese soup, stirring to mix.
- Add salt, pepper and dry mustard. Continue to mix.
- Slowly add cheese, mixing well until it is fully melted and creamy.
- Add sour cream. Mix well.
- Add milk and half-and-half. Mix until it's reached the creamy texture you want.
- Add the prepared pasta a little bit at a time and stir the cheese with it gently. Continue to add your pasta until it's all in the skillet. Continue to move the pasta through the skillet until it's entirely covered with your cheese.
- Pour mac and cheese into a bowl or serving dish.
- Serve hot.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “My Secret Macaroni and Cheese Recipe” is by Heather @thedomesticdiva.org and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Heather. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!