Make our Houlihan’s Restaurant & Bar Asian Chicken Salad Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Asian Chicken Salad will taste just like Houlihan’s.
Photo by Nicole Davis
Houlihan’s Restaurant & Bar Asian Chicken Salad
A Houlihan’s Restaurant & Bar Copycat Recipe
Houlihan's Restaurant & Bar Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoons Ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced Garlic
- 3 Green Onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Paste
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1 pound Chicken Breast Tenderloins cut into bite-sized pieces
- Napa Cabbage
- Romaine Lettuce
- Shredded Carrots
- Bush's Great Northern Beans rinsed, drained and cooked
- Fried Wonton Strips
- In a medium bowl, add soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, minced garlic, onions, chili paste and corn starch. Whisk to mix well.
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Add prepared sauce. Cook and whisk together until it comes to a low boil.
- Add chicken. Cook, turning chicken to coat and cook evenly, for about 8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened as a glaze for the chicken and chicken pieces are cooked all the way through. Remove from heat.
- In the bottom of a large bowl or plate, layer Napa cabbage, romaine lettuce and shredded carrots.
- Add a generous spoonful of beans and chicken, drizzling cooking sauce over the beans.
- Top with fried wonton strips.
- Serve immediately.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of MMMMMM is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Photo of “Chicken Asian Chop Chop Salad @ Houlihan’s” is by Nicole Davis and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Nicole. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of a recipe courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!