Make our Hard Rock Cafe Onion Rings Recipe at home. If you are really brave, you can try and make an Onion Rings Tower like they do at Hard Rock Cafe.
Photo by Marco Donati
Hard Rock Cafe Onion Rings
A Hard Rock Cafe Copycat Recipe
Hard Rock Cafe Onion Rings Recipe
Hard Rock Cafe Onion Ring Batter
- 1 large Yellow Onion
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Bread Crumbs to taste
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
Hard Rock Cafe Onion Ring Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 cup Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated Onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated Garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Celery Salt
- Slice onion into 1/2-inch rings, discard cores. Place onion rings in a bowl of cold water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all seasoning ingredients. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 tablespoon or more, to taste, seasoning salt mixture with flour.
- In another small bowl, combine egg whites with cup milk. Whisk to mix thoroughly.
- Place bread crumbs into a third bowl.
- When ready to cook, heat vegetable oil to 350°F.
- Remove onions from water, shaking off any excess.
- Place rings into flour. Turn to coat evenly.
- Place floured rings into egg wash and coat well.
- Place rings into bread crumbs. Turn to coat evenly. Shake off excess.
- Place breaded onion rings in a fry basket. Fry in hot oil for 3 minutes or until golden and fully cooked. Remove from oil. Place on a paper towel-covered plate to drain well.
- Dust with a small sprinkling of the remaining seasoning salt.
- Serve immediately with ranch dressing and ketchup - or any other dip, of choice.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of IMG_0080 is by Marco Donati and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Marco Donati. Great Picture. Dude, I am so jealous of all your Doctor pix. Especially David Tennant. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several widely circulated recipes on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!