Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Hard Rock Cafe Bahama Mama Cocktail Recipe at home. This Signature Restaurant Cocktail is a delicious interpretation of this 1980s beach bar favorite.
Photo by Mark
Hard Rock Cafe Bahama Mama Cocktail
A Hard Rock Cafe Copycat Recipe
Signature Cocktail Friday
Here at the Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes HQ, we love our Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks. And nothing please us more than finding or developing a recipe for one of our favorites. Except sharing them with you.
And watch for New Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks Every Friday.
Hard Rock Cafe Bahama Mama Cocktail Recipe
- 1/2 ounce Bacardi Superior Rum or other White Rum of choice
- 1/2 ounce Malibu Coconut Rum or other Coconut Rum of choice
- 1/2 ounce Creme de Banana Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine store bought or homemade
- 1 1/2 ounce fresh pressed Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- Cherry to garnish
- Orange Wedge (although it does not need to be as comically large as mine is! 😉 ) to garnish
- To an ice-filled shaker, add all the ingredients, except garnishes. Shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled Hurricane, Tiki or other large glass.
- Garnish with cherry and orange wedge.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Hard Rock Cafe Bahama Mama Cocktail and that comically large Orange is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Hard Rock Cafe Bahama Mama Cocktail Recipe is adapted from a recipe posted by Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant or a Hard Rock Cafe employee to a flash card website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!