Make our Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse Creamed Spinach Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Creamed Spinach will taste just like Fleming’s.
Photo by Thomas Hawk
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse Creamed Spinach
A Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse Copycat Recipe
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse Creamed Spinach Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Half and Half
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Two 16-ounce packages frozen chopped Spinach thawed and well-drained
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat until hot and melted.
- Add onion. Sauté over medium high to high heat, stirring, until soft.
- Stir in flour. Cook a minute.
- Gradually whisk in half and half, chicken broth and cream cheese. Cook, whisking, over medium heat until sauce boils and is smooth. Cook a minute or two until thickened.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, well drained spinach and salt and pepper to taste. Heat to boiling.
- Turn spinach mixture into a shallow 1 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 12 - 15 minutes, until bubbly.
- Remove and serve hot topped with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Follow Us to Get ALL of Our Latest Recipes
Get All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes as Soon as We Publish Them
Just Follow Us on on Your Favorite Social Media Sites and Never Miss a New Recipe.
Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Creamed Spinich, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Walnut Creek, California” is by Thomas Hawk and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Thomas. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!