Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Crab Fried Rice Recipe at home. “Steamed jasmine rice stir-fried in a hot wok with scrambled eggs, scallions, mushrooms, soy sauce, red chile flakes, finished with and fresh Jonah crab and a drizzle of lemon butter and chives.”
Photo by avlxyz
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Crab Fried Rice
An Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Crab Fried Rice from 2017 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Eddie V's Prime Seafood Crab Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Clarified Butter
- 2 Scallions sliced thin (green parts only)
- 1/2 cup sliced Bella Mushrooms
- 3 cups steamed Jasmine Rice
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked Scrambled Eggs chopped
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup Jonah Crab Meat or Jumbo Lump Crab Meat precooked
- 1 ounce melted Butter
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Chives chopped 1/16-inch, to garnish
- Add clarified butter to a wok or large skillet. Heat over high heat until hot and shimmering.
- Add in scallions and mushrooms. Sauté until onions are starting to get tender, about 3 minutes.
- Once softened, add rice, red pepper flakes and eggs and cook, stirring, for another 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce. Mix well, ensuring that all rice is combined.
- Taste. Add more soy sauce, to taste, if needed.
- Place rice in iron dish. Place dish in steamer for 1 - 2 minutes. (Skip this step if you don't have a steamer.)
- Add 1/2 crab meat. Mix gently but well.
- Place rice mixture in a serving bowl (if not using iron dish to serve)
- Spread remaining crab over top of rice.
- Combine melted butter and lemon juice. Mix and warm. Pour mixture over rice.
- Garnish with chives.
- Serve hot.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Crab Meat Fried Rice is by Avlxyz and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Avlxyz. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Crab Fried Rice Recipe was shared by Eddie V’s Chef, Eric Enrique, on News 13 Florida in 2017. We have transcribed and adapted what was presented live to get our written recipe. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!