Make our Disney Epcot’s Nine Dragons Heavenly Clouds Cocktail Recipe at home. This Signature Restaurant Cocktail is as beautiful as it is refreshing.
Photo by Mark
Disney Epcot’s Nine Dragons Heavenly Clouds Cocktail
A Disney Copycat Recipe
Signature Cocktail Friday
Here at the Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes HQ, we love our Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks. And nothing please us more than finding or developing a recipe for one of our favorites. Except sharing them with you.
And watch for New Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks Every Friday.
Disney Epcot's Nine Dragons Heavenly Clouds Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ounce Coconut Rum
- 1 ounce Midori Liqueur
- 3 ounces fresh pressed Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 ounce Half & Half
- Cherry to garnish
- To an ice-filled shaker, add all the ingredients, except Half & Half and cherry. Shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled Rocks glass.
- Add more ice until ice is at the very top or even over the top of the glass.
- Gently float Half & Half over the top of the ice, by pouring very slowly over the back of a spoon, to create the Heavenly Clouds effect.
- Drop in a cherry.
Photo of Homemade Disney Epcot’s Nine Dragons Heavenly Clouds Cocktail is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!