Make our Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Creole Deviled Eggs Recipe at home for your next party or get together.
Photo courtesy of Yelp Inc.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Creole Deviled Eggs
A Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Copycat Recipe
In May 2009, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que was voted America’s best barbecue in ABC’s Good Morning America poll. Approximately 4000 out of the 7500 participants in the poll chose Dinosaur Bar-B-Que.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Creole Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 large Eggs hard boiled, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons Mayonnaise (We always choose Duke's)
- 2 tablespoons Creole Mustard (Such as Zatarain’s)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced Celery
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Creole Seasoning store bought or homemade (See Box below for Dinosaur Bar-B-Que's own Creole Seasoning Blend Recipe and a good recipe from Chef Emeril Lagasse), to taste, to garnish
- Scoop out yolks and place in a medium bowl. Reserve egg whites.
- Mash yolks with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, celery, pepper and salt. Mash mixture to combine.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle creole seasoning on top.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.
- Serve cold.
Follow Us to Get ALL of Our Latest Recipes
Creole Seasoning Recipe
Get All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes as Soon as We Publish Them
Just Follow Us on on Your Favorite Social Media Sites and Never Miss a New Recipe.
Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Brooklyn Does The Dinosaur!” is by Yelp Inc. and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Photo of “The Yelp Elite Invitational!” (Dinosaur Bar-B-Que information image) is courtesy of Yelp Inc. and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Yelp. Great Pictures. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Information courtesy of Wikipedia. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!