Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Dave and Buster’s Snow Cone Cocktail Recipe at home. This Signature Restaurant Cocktail is a colorful mix of DeKuyper Watermelon Pucker, Malibu rum, Three Olives Cherry Vodka, Blue Suracao, Sprite and Pomegranate Syrup over shaved ice.
Photo by Todd Carr
Dave and Buster’s Snow Cone Cocktail
A Dave and Buster’s Copycat Recipe
Signature Cocktail Friday
Here at the Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes HQ, we love our Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks. And nothing please us more than finding or developing a recipe for one of our favorites. Except sharing them with you.
And watch for New Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks Every Friday.
Dave and Buster's Snow Cone Cocktail Recipe
- 3/4 ounce Watermelon Pucker or Schnapps
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine store bought or homemade
- 3/4 ounce Malibu or other Coconut Rum
- 1/2 ounce Cherry Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Blue Curacao
- 2 ounce Sprite
- 1/5 ounce Sweet and Sour Mix store bought or homemade
- Cocktail Cherry to garnish
- In a mixing glass, combine watermelon pucker and grenadine. Stir to mix. Set aside.
- In another mixing glass, combine coconut rum, cherry vodka and blue curacao. Stir to mix. Set aside.
- Pour Pucker/grenadine mixture into a large Hurricane, Pina Colada or Sling glass.
- Carefully add shaved or finely crushed ice to fill the glass completely.
- Slowly pour rum/vodka/Curacao mixture over ice. Pour very slowly - you want to create a layered effect (See photo).
- Top with Sprite.
- Add more ice to top off glass, if needed.
- Drizzle sweet and sour over top.
- Garnish with a cherry.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Snow Cone” is by Todd Carr and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0) License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Todd. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Dave and Buster’s Snow Cone Cocktail Recipe is adapted from a recipe posted by Dave and Buster’s Restaurant or a Dave and Buster’s employee to a flash card website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!