Make our Crumbs Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe at home tonight for your family. Everyone will love these festive bites of creamy vanilla goodness.
Photo by m01229
Crumbs Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes
A Crumbs Bakery Copycat Recipe
Crumbs Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- 3 sticks Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Almond Extract
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- Frosting Recipe below
- Rainbow Sprinkles to top
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda into a small bowl. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture and buttermilk to the butter mixture - Add slowly, a little at a time, alternating buttermilk and flour, ending with the flour.
- Fill each cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the center of the cupcakes spring back when touched.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Prepare frosting according to the recipe below.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Place rainbow sprinkles on a plate. Roll the top of the cupcake in them.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Crumbs Bakery Cupcake – DC is by m01229 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, M. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!