Make our Carrabba’s Italian Grill Stuffed Mushrooms Parmigiana Recipe at home tonight for your family. Stuffed Mushrooms are a delicious appetizer for any Italian Meal and always welcome at parties.
Photo by Yelp Inc.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Stuffed Mushrooms Parmigiana
A Carrabba’s Italian Grill Copycat Recipe
Carrabba's Italian Grill Stuffed Mushrooms Parmigiana Recipe
- 12 to 15 large Mushrooms washed and stems removed and reserved
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 medium Onion chopped finely
- 2 ounces finely diced Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 small clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup about 12 crackers finely crushed Ritz Crackers
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano
- Chicken Broth as needed
- 1 recipe Carrabba's Italian Grill Tomato Cream Sauce (See Box Below for a Link to Our Recipe)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Finely chop reserved mushroom stems. Set aside.
- Place butter in a large skillet. Place over medium heat.
- When butter has melted and is hot, but not browned, add onion, pepperoni, green pepper, garlic and chopped mushroom stems. Cook until tender, but not browned.
- Add crackers, Parmesan, parsley, salt, oregano and a dash of pepper. Mix well.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps, heaping tops.
- In a shallow baking pan, add enough chicken broth to cover the bottom of pan up to 1/4-inch.
- Carefully place stuffed mushrooms in pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake, uncovered, about 25 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- Serve hot from cooking pan. Or serve as Carrabba's does - Spoon hot Carrabba's Italian Grill Tomato Cream Sauce into individual serving dishes to cover the bottom to about 1/4 inches. Place 4 or more mushrooms upright into each dish. Serve hot.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Tomato Cream Sauce
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Stuffed Mushrooms Parmigiana are served in a delicious Tomato Cream Sauce. We have Carrabba’s recipe for you. Just Click the Link Below and Enjoy.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “2017-10-26 Yelp Carrabbas St Pete (51 of 129)” is Courtesy of Yelp and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Yelp Inc.. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!