Make our Carrabba’s Italian Grill Cannoli Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cannoli will be as good as Carrabba’s.
Photo by Yelp Inc.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Cannoli
A Carrabba’s Italian Grill Copycat Recipe
Carrabba's Italian Grill Cannoli Recipe
- 1/4 pound Ricotta Cheese
- 2 ounces Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 pound Mascarpone Cheese
- Canolli Shells
- 1 1/2 ounces miniature Chocolate Chips
- 3 ounces chopped Pistachios to garnish
- Powdered Sugar to garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add ricotta, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix together.
- Add marscapone cheese. Fold in until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a pastry bag. Place in refrigerator and cool for 2 hours before using.
- Stuff shells with filling.
- Garnish with pistachios and powdered sugar.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Fresh Look, Elite Taste at Carrabba’s” is Courtesy of Yelp and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Yelp Inc.. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!