Make our Buffalo Wild Wings Hot Wings Sauce Recipe at home for your next party — IF YOU DARE! With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Hot Wings will taste just as hot – and just as good! – as the ones at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Photo by Rusty Gillespie
Buffalo Wild Wings Hot Wings Sauce
A Buffalo Wild Wings Copycat Recipe
This is a Sauce-Only recipe. So you are gonna need some cooked wings to cover with your Blazin’ Wings Sauce.
Luckily – We got YOU covered.
Just visit our Sister Site, Hot Wing Fanatics for all the Wing Recipes you will ever need.
How to Cook Chicken Wings – Courtesy of Hot Wing Fanatics
Click the links below to make any style of chicken wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings Hot Wings Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Frank's Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly coarse-ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Water
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- Salt to taste, if needed
- Place all ingredients, except salt, in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully taste. Add salt and more pepper, if desired, to taste.
- Place prepared sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw cooked wings into the bowl. Toss to coat.
- Enjoy - IF YOU DARE!
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Wing Challenge06 SMALL is by Rusty Gillespie and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Rusty. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. —
Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!