Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Buca di Beppo Lasagna Recipe at home. Buca di Beppo’s Lasagna is “Nine towering layers of lasagna noodles stuffed with a savory combination of ricotta, mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses with plenty of chunky homemade meat sauce.”
Photo by Bob B. Brown
Buca di Beppo Lasagna Recipe
A Buca di Beppo Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Buca di Beppo Lasagna 2015 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Buca di Beppo Lasagna Recipe
- 1 box Lasagna Noodles
- 1 1/2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 whole beaten Egg
- 1/2 tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced Garlic
- 3/4 cup Marinara Sauce of choice, store bought or homemade
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Cheese Blend
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Meat Sauce of choice, store bought or homemade
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, beaten egg, minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan. Cover marinara sauce with one layer of lasagna noodles.
- Evenly spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta filling on the pasta sheet. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend over the ricotta filling.
- Cover the cheese with a layer of lasagna noodles and even out the filling under the noodles gently with your hands.
- Ladle 1 cup of meat sauce over the pasta sheet. Spread it evenly over the pasta.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese evenly over the sauce.
- Cover with a layer of lasagna noodles.
- Evenly spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta filling over the noodles.
- Top ricotta filling with 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend.
- Cover the cheese with another layer of noodles. Even out the filling under the noodles gently with your hands.
- Ladle 1 cup of meat sauce over the noodles.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese evenly over the sauce. (Whew!)
- Wrap top of pan with two layers of aluminum foil.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 1 hour, 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, uncover and evenly pour 1/2 cup marinara sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Italian cheese blend over top.
- Return to oven, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove from oven and let rest 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve, and enjoy!
Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta
With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Four Cheese Pasta will taste just like Cheesecake Factory’s.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Buca di Beppo Lasagna – Nine towering layers of lasagna noodles stuffed with a savory combination of ricotta, mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses with plenty of chunky homemade meat sauce. is by Bob B. Brown and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Bob. Great Picture, as usual. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe adapted from the Buca di Beppo Blog on the Buca di Beppo Website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!