Make our Brio Tuscan Grille Grilled Salmon Salad Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Salmon Salad will taste just like Brio Tuscan Grille.
Photo by Bradley Tinney
Brio Tuscan Grille Grilled Salmon Salad
A Brio Tuscan Grill Copycat Recipe
Way back in the simpler days of the internet, restaurants were kind enough to share recipes on their new websites so that fans could enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these vintage recipes with a whole new generation of fans.
Brio Tuscan Grille Grilled Salmon Salad Recipe from 2002 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Brio Tuscan Grille's Grilled Salmon Salad Recipe
- Two 4-ounce Salmon Fillets
- 6 - 8 spears Asparagus trimmed of woody parts
- 6 ounces Mesclun Mix
- 6 ounces chopped Salad Greens
- 4 - 6 ounces Balsamic Dressing
- 4 ounces chopped Tomatoes divided
- 1 1/2 ounces crispy Potatoes for garnish
- 4 tablespoons crumbled Feta Cheese
- Place salmon on a medium hot grill. Grill salmon on both sides until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Grill asparagus spears until crisp-tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mesclun and salad greens.
- Drizzle in balsamic dressing.
- Add half of the chopped tomatoes. Gently toss ingredients.
- Place 1/2 of greens in the center of each serving plate.
- Place 1 salmon fillet on top of each.
- Position 1/2 asparagus spears on the side of each plate.
- Top with crispy potatoes.
- Add crumbled feta and remaining chopped tomatoes.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Grilling Salmon is by Bradley Tinney and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Bradley. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Grilled Salmon Salad Recipe is adapted from Brio Tuscan Grille shared in The Orlando Sentinel in 2002 found on the WayBack Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!