Make our Bravo! Italian Kitchen Frutta Di Mare Recipe at home tonight for your family. Frutta Di Mare, literally “Fruit of the Sea” is a popular Italian dish made with calamari, shrimp and scallops, dressed with olive oil and white wine.
Photo by Joan Nova
Bravo! Italian Kitchen Frutta Di Mare
A Bravo! Italian Kitchen Copycat Recipe
Bravo! Cucina Italiana Frutta Di Mare Recipe
- 6 ounces Linguine
- 1/2 ounce Vegetable Oil
- 2 Scallops
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Five 31/40 count Shrimp peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 7 Mussels
- 1/2 cup Calamari (optional - Our addition. Not included in Bravo's version, but good!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- 1 ounce White Wine
- 2 ounces Clam Juice
- 6 ounces Light Tomato Sauce
- 1 Scampi Butter or Butter
- 1 tablespoon Pesto Bread Crumbs
- Fresh Parsley chopped, to garnish
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper.
- Add scallops to pan. Sauté on one side, flip.
- Add shrimp, mussels and calamari. Sauté.
- Add garlic, crushed red pepper, white wine, clam juice and tomato sauce. Cook until mussels are open.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, and scampi butter or butter to sauce and incorporate.
- Add prepared pasta to pan, toss to combine.
- Twirl pasta in the center of a rimless bowl. Arrange mussels around pasta.
- Garnish with pesto crumbs and parsley.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Frutti di Mare, Seafood Salad is by Joan Nova and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Joan. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!