Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Bonefish Grill Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe at home. This Signature Restaurant Cocktail is “a taste of Spring” says Bonefish Grill.
Photo by Mark
Bonefish Grill Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
A Bonefish Grill Copycat Recipe
Signature Cocktail Friday
Here at the Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes HQ, we love our Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks. And nothing please us more than finding or developing a recipe for one of our favorites. Except sharing them with you.
And watch for New Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks Every Friday.
Bonefish Grill Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/2 ounces Bacardi Coco Rum or other White Rum of choice (some recipes call for Vodka. Your choice.)
- 1/2 ounce Blue Curacao
- 2 ounce Fresh Pressed Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cherry to garnish
- 1 Orange Wedge to garnish (I used a Sumo Orange wedge, because they were in season and they are delicious.)
- Pour rum, curacao and pineapple juice into an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Pour mixture into an ice-filled highball or rocks glass.
- Garnish with orange wedge on the rim of the glass. Drop in cherry.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Bonefish Grill Blue Hawaiian Cocktail is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Bonefish Grill Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe is adapted from a recipe posted by Bonefish Grill Restaurant or a Bonefish employee to a flash card website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!