Make our Bojangles Cajun Chicken Bites Recipe at home tonight for your family. Everyone will love these spicy sweet chicken nuggets.
Photo by Andrea Parrish – Geyer
Bojangles Cajun Chicken Bites
A Bojangles Copycat Recipe
Bojangles Cajun Chicken Bites Recipe
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning of choice, store bought or homemade
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoons Vinegar
- 4 boneless Chicken Breast Halves cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 cup Bojangles Cajun Seasoned Flour (Recipe below)
- 3 Eggs
- Combine lemon juice, Cajun seasoning, garlic, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add chicken cubes and stir to make sure all cubes are well-covered with sauce.
- Place, covered, in the refrigerator, for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, prepare Bojangles Cajun Seasoned Flour according to recipe below. Place mixture in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place eggs in a small bowl and beat lightly.
- Lift chicken from marinade, shaking off excess.
- Roll each cube, first in the egg mixture then in flour mixture to coat evenly.
- Place cubes on a nonstick baking sheet.
- When all cubes are floured, place in preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Bojangles Cajun Seasoned Flour Recipe
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon Celery Salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dry Mustard
- 4 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir together with a whisk to blend evenly.
- Store in a tightly covered jar.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Homemade Chicken Nuggets is by Andrea Parrish – Geyer and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Andrea. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!