Make our Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cheddar Baked Potato Soup will taste just like Bob’s.
Photo by boxer_bob
Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
A Bob Evans Copycat Recipe
Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 4 cups whole Milk + 1 soup can full
- 1 pound grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 7 medium Potatoes diced to 1-inch cubes and boiled until tender
- Chives sliced small, to top
- Bacon Bits or Crumbles to top
- To a large pot, add soup, 1/2 can broth and 1 can milk. Mix well.
- Add cheese and 4 cups milk.
- Add in cornstarch to the remainder of the broth. Stir to dissolve. Add to soup.
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic salt and butter.
- Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add boiled potatoes. Continue to simmer for 15 minutes more.
- Top with chives and bacon bits.
- Serve hot.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Cheddar Soup” is by boxer_bob and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Bob. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!