Make our BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse Honey Vinaigrette Recipe at home. This refreshing Summer Salad Dressing will enhance your crisp Summer Vegetables and Fruits.
Photo by megan.chromik
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse Honey Vinaigrette
A BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhous Copycat Recipe
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/4 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl add Italian salad dressing, honey, orange juice and lemon juice. Whisk to mix well.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if needed.
- Store in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, until ready to use, up to a week.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Spinach Salad with Honey Vinaigrette” is by megan.chromik and is used by permission under the Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Megan. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!