Make our Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Bacon Wrapped Dates will taste just like Biaggi’s.
Photo by stu_spivack
Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano Bacon Wrapped Dates
A Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano Copycat Recipe
Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe
- 36 Toothpicks
- 18 slices thick-cut Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 36 whole Dates
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Pinch Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange bacon slices on top of the foil.
- Place sheet in the oven. Cook until bacon is 75% cooked (about 12 to 14 minutes).
- Remove from the oven. Set aside and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Keep the oven on at the same temperature.
- When cooled, cut bacon strips in 1/2.
- Wrap each date with a 1/2 slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place wrapped dates in an oven safe dish or pan (Choose one big and deep enough to include the dates and 3/4 cup sauce you will prepare next.)
- Pour balsamic vinegar and maple syrup in a sauce pan. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce over the wrapped dates.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Using tongs, carefully place the wrapped dates on a serving dish or in a cast iron skillet (Choose one deep enough to hold the sauce you will pour over the dates next.)
- Pour sauce from the baking dish over the wrapped dates.
- Serve immediately.
Follow Us to Get ALL of Our Latest Recipes
Get All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes as Soon as We Publish Them
Just Follow Us on on Your Favorite Social Media Sites and Never Miss a New Recipe.
Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Bacon Wrapped Dates is by stu_spivack and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Stu. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!