Make our Bennigan’s Tropical Hurricane Cocktail Recipe at home. This Signature Restaurant Cocktail is an easy-to-make delicious play on the traditional New Orleans’ Hurricane.
Photo by Mark
Bennigan’s Tropical Hurricane Cocktail Recipe
A Bennigan’s Copycat Recipe
Signature Cocktail Friday
Here at the Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes HQ, we love our Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks. And nothing please us more than finding or developing a recipe for one of our favorites. Except sharing them with you.
And watch for New Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks Every Friday.
Bennigan's Tropical Hurricane Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ounce Dark Rum of choice
- 1 ounce White Rum of choice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice (preferably fresh pressed)
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine store bought or homemade
- 1/2 ounce 151 Rum
- Orange Slice to garnish
- Cherry to garnish
- To an ice-filled shaker, add dark rum, white rum, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine. Shake until well chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled hurricane or other glass.
- Float 151 rum on top of cocktail.
- Garnish with orange slice and cherry.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Bennigan’s Tropical Hurricane Cocktail is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!