Make our Applebee’s BBQ Sauce Recipe at home. You’ll reach for this delicious and easy-to-make sauce all the time for beef, pork, chicken and as a dip.
Photo by Pinay Flying High
Applebee’s BBQ Sauce
An Applebee’s Copycat Recipe
Applebee's BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1/3 cup bottled Apple Butter
- 1/3 cup Catalina Dressing
- 1/3 cup Catsup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Store in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve. It should keep for a few weeks. It can be frozen, also.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Applebee’s Doha is by Pinay Flying High and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Pinay. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!