We’ve had this delicious Honey Mustard recipe on our site, The Weekend Grillers, since the very beginning and it is consistently one of our most popular pages.
On a GRILLING site!
That should tell you how good it is.
This delicious, easy-to-make Honey Mustard will make you swear off of the bottled kind forever. Promise.
It’s delicious on burgers, as a dipping sauce for ribs or chicken wings and it is perfect as a veggie dip, a salad dressing or anything else you can imagine…
By the way, this really IS a Secret Restaurant Recipe. I found it on a forum years ago and the writer said it came from a waiter at some fancy-pants restaurant in New York City. I honestly don’t remember which one. It doesn’t matter. It’s terrific.
The Best Honey Mustard You’ve Ever Tasted Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (as always, we suggest Duke’s Mayonnaise. This Southern favorite is all we ever use.)
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons French Mustard (or any other kind works)
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Make at least an hour before and refrigerate to let flavors combine.
- Store it in a clean jar in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Don’t worry, it won’t last that long.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
Photo of Honey Mustard is by jeffreyw – https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreyww/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.