Licenses for the Recipe, Photos and Information used on Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
All recipes on SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com are:
1. Used with full permission of the copyright holder. This permission is noted on each individual recipe page.
2. Used under the rights provided by the Copyright Laws of the United States:
Copyright law does not protect recipes that are mere listings of ingredients. Nor does it protect other mere listings of ingredients such as those found in formulas, compounds, or prescriptions. Copyright protection may, however, extend to substantial literary expression—a description, explanation, or illustration, for example—that accompanies a recipe or formula or to a combination of recipes, as in a cookbook.
Source and Complete Text – http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl122.html
In this case, only the list of ingredients and directions from the original text are included as permitted by law and any and all accompanying text, descriptions and photos are created by SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com or are used by permission of their copyright holder. These permissions are noted on each individual recipe page.
3. Created by SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com for use on SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com website and/or by the readers of SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com.
All photos used on SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com are used with full permission of the copyright holder or are in the public domain.
Every photo used on SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com is noted on the individual recipe post or page.
The same photos may be, and in most cases are, used in many places throughout SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com in related recipes, links and other places. In this case, at least one occurrence of each photo is noted.
In addition to the title used for the photo on SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com, the original source of the photo, the photographer (where known) and the license, permission or public domain information that relates to the photo are also included.
As per DMCA guidelines we will honor the removal of copyrighted content by request from the copyright owner. If you find your content posted to this site and would like it removed, please first read the requirements below and then contact us and make a removal request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by our contact page.
SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
In order for us to remove the content, you must identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- (1) Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the site where such material may be found, and (2) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Please understand that if you do not follow the above instructions, we do not have a legal obligation to remove the content in question.
Blanket Amazon.com Agreement — Pertains to All Photos Taken From Amazon.com
Unless otherwise specifically noted on this page below, all images used in the recommended products are provided by Amazon and used with their permission.
“You can download as many images from Build Links as you want for use on your Associates Web site.
- For PCs running Netscape or Internet Explorer: First place the cursor over the image you want to copy and press and hold down the right mouse button. A small popup menu will appear, giving you the option to save the image to disk. You should save it in the same directory as your Web pages.”
Photo links and text links were created by the staff of SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com.
“Links may be created by you or made available to you by us.”
We understand that the copyrights of products for sale on Amazon are not owned by Amazon but by individual creators and manufacturers. If you own the copyright for a product that is offered on Amazon and do not want it to be offered for sale on The SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com, please contact us and we will remove it immediately. Please see DCMA Information above.
Likewise, if you are the copyright holder of a photo used to advertise a product on Amazon, but do not want that photo to appear in the recommendation for the product on SecretCopycatRestaurantRecipes.com, please let us know and we will remove it immediately. Please see DCMA Information above.