Make our Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Fried Pickles will taste just like Texas Roadhouse’s.
Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- Frying Oil
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups Pickle Chips
Ranch Dressing or Horseradish Sauce for Dipping
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or large deep pan until oil sizzles when a water drop is placed on top.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, sugar and cayenne pepper in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to mix and incorporate all the dry ingredients.
- Drain the pickle chips to remove excess water. The pickles do not need to be completely dry as some moisture is needed for the battering process.
- Toss a portion of the pickle chips in the seasoned flour mixture until the pickle chips are well-coated with the flour.
- Transfer the pickle chips to a wire strainer. Shake to remove excess flour from the pickle chips.
- Carefully place the pickle chips in the hot oil. Cook for three to four minutes, or until the pickles float to the surface.
- Remove from oil and place on a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles is by Brian Hansen and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!