Make our Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Restaurant Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken Quesadillas will taste just like Ruby Tuesday’s.
- 1 boned, skinned Chicken Breast, cut in 1/2
- Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 12″ Flour Tortilla
- Melted Butter
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced Tomato
- 1 tablespoon diced Jalapeno Pepper
- Cajun Seasoning – to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced Tomato
- Sour Cream – for dipping
- Salsa – for dipping
- Place chicken breast in a bowl with enough Italian dressing to coat; allow to marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill marinated chicken until cooked through in a lightly oiled pan. Cut into 3/4″ pieces and set aside.
- Brush one side of tortilla with butter and place in frying pan over medium heat.
- On one half of tortilla, add cheese, 1 Tbls. tomatoes, peppers, and Cajun seasoning (in that order). Make sure to spread to the edge of the half. Top with diced chicken, fold empty tortilla side on top, and flip over in pan so that cheese is on top of chicken.
- Cook until very warm throughout.
- Remove from pan to serving plate and cut into six equal wedges on one side of plate.
- On the other side put lettuce, topped with 1/4 cup tomatoes, and then topped with sour cream.
- Serve your favorite salsa in a small bowl on the side.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip)
- Chili’s Southwest Egg Rolls
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Chicken Quesadillas is by Jeffery W and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!