Make our Red Lobster Asian Garlic Grilled Salmon Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Asian Garlic Grilled Salmon will taste just like Red Lobster’s.
Red Lobster Asian Garlic Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Fig Preserves
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, peeled and chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 4 each 5-6 ounce Salmon Fillets
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Place all sauce ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, stir well. Cover the bowl with a damp paper towel and microwave on full power for one minute, stir well.
- Preheat the grill or broiler. Spray fish with nonstick cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Cook fish 3-5 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily.
- Brush the hot fish with the sauce and serve immediately.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
Salmon: The Cookbook
Salmon: The Cookbook is complete with full color photos and more than 120 recipes that feature both Atlantic and Pacific salmon. Conveniently organized by meal course, this cookbook includes appetizers, soups, salads and entrees, as well as marinades, curing and different cooking methods.
The easy-to-follow recipes in Salmon range from simple dishes with few ingredients to the more elaborate, such as:
- Salmon Pastrami
- Home-style Salmon Roe Cured with Apple Juice and Sea Salt
- Salmon Sorrel Chowder
- Roasted Salmon Fillets with Mango Chili Glaze
- Cedar Plank Salmon
- Candied Salmon
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay Classic Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
The Photo of Grilled Salmon is by Khairil Zhafri – http://khairilzhafri.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Red Lobster Asian Garlic Grilled Salmon Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!