Make our Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini will taste just like Panera Bread’s.
Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini
- Panera Bread Artichoke Spread (Recipe Below)
- 8 slices Asiago Focaccia
- 8 ounces Roast Turkey slices
- 4 ounces Roasted Red Peppers
- 4 handfuls Baby Spinach
- 1 Onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the spread into an oven-safe dish and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Caramelize the onions (See Video Below)
- Roast the red peppers (See Video Below)
- Spread each slice of focaccia with a tablespoon of artichoke spread.
- Top 4 slices, spread side up, with 2 ounces of turkey, a pile of caramelized onions, about two tablespoons of roasted red peppers and a handful of spinach.
- Top each sandwich with a slice of focaccia, spread side down.
- Grill on a panini press until bread is toasted. (See Video Below)
Panera Bread Artichoke Spread Recipe
- 1 – 14-ounce can Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drain the artichoke hearts.
- Place all of the spread ingredients into a food processor, and process until smooth and well-blended.
How to Caramelize Onions
How to Roast Peppers
How to Make a Panini at Home without a Panini Press
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bennigan’s Monte Cristo Sandwich
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini is by Robin Lee and is used by permission under the Creative Commons License. How To Caramelize Onions video courtesy of About.com YouTube Channel. Roasting Peppers with the World’s Premier Culinary College video courtesy of The Culinary Institute of America YouTube Channel. How to Make Grilled Sandwiches without a Panini Press video courtesy of HowCast YouTube Channel. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!