Make our Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Stuffed Chicken Marsala will taste just like Olive Garden’s.
Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe
- 1/2 cup smoked shredded Cheese (Provolone or Gouda)
- 8-ounce package Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh Garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoon Sun-Dried Tomato Flakes (drain first if in oil)
- 1/3 cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream (6 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 small Onion, cut in half and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 24 fluid ounces Marsala Wine
- 8 fluid ounces Heavy Cream
- 2 small containers Button Mushrooms, thinly sliced (6 cups)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless Chicken Breasts
- 4 fluid ounces Olive Oil
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all cheese stuffing ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- BUTTERFLY thickest section of chicken breasts to create 2 lobes. Pound each breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until 1/4 – 1/2-inch thick.
- PLACE flattened chicken breasts on a plate and place desired amount of stuffing on one lobe of each chicken breast. Gently press stuffing down so it resembles a hockey puck.
- FOLD over other lobe of chicken breast; does not have to seal.
- HEAT large sauté pan over medium heat.
- ADD olive oil and heat until shimmering.
- PLACE flour in a shallow pan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- DREDGE stuffed chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess.
- SAUTE chicken breasts with preheated oil, cooking until each side is golden brown.
- REMOVE chicken from pan and place in a baking dish.
- BAKE for 10-20 minutes, or until juices run clean and center of chicken reaches 165°F.
- ADD onions to sauté pan, and stir to loosen chicken drippings. After 2 minutes, add mushrooms and sauté until onions are translucent.
- DEGLAZE pan with Marsala wine – make sure to incorporate drippings from bottom of pan.
- HEAT wine to a simmer and add heavy cream. Simmer on low heat until reduced by half.
- PLACE cooked chicken breasts on a plate and top each with onions, mushrooms and sauce.
- SERVE with your favorite garlic mashed potato recipe.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Olive Garden Pasta Frittata
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Olive Garden’s Stuffed Chicken Marsala is by Mark and is free for any use. Share it with all your friends. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!