Make our J. Alexander’s Orzo and Wild Rice Salad Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Orzo and Wild Rice Salad will taste just like J. Alexander’s.
J. Alexander’s Orzo and Wild Rice Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cooked Orzo
- 1 cup cooked Wild Rice
- 3 tablespoons diced Red Onions
- 3 tablespoons Currants
- 2 tablespoons Corn Niblets
- 3 tablespoons diced Yellow Bell Pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced Green Bell Pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Parsley
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup sweet White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh Basil, chopped
- Cook orzo and wild rice per package directions. Shock in cold water.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl, except the oil.
- Stir until well blended.
- While vigorously stirring the mixture, slowly add the oils.
- When ready to serve, put all ingredients in a mixing bowl (including dressing) and toss well.
- Serve very cold.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice
- J Alexanders Carrot Cake
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Orzo and Wild Rice Salad is by Caroline Hadilaksono – http://blog.hadilaksono.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our J. Alexander’s Orzo and Wild Rice Salad Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!