Make our Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe at home for you next party or football game. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your wings will taste just like Hooters’.
You may want to double, triple, quadruple — whatever — this recipe. 10 wings would last about 30 seconds at one of our parties. 🙂
You need to start this process about 2 hours before you are ready to fry the wings.
Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-Style Hot Sauce (Frank’s and Crystal are good choices)
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 10 fresh Chicken Wings, divided into 20 wing pieces
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a large bowl.
- Toss in the wings and shake the bowl around to coat each wing evenly.
- Put to wings a plate and place in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir and heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour this hot sauce mixture into a large metal bowl.
- Place the the wings into the deep fryer and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- As soon as you have all the wings out of the oil and they are still hot, toss them into the hot sauce mixture.
- Swirl the wings and hot sauce around until all of the wings are covered completely. (You can also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.)
- Serve with Bleu Cheese Dressing and celery sticks on the side.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- KFC Honey Barbecued Wings
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Hooters – Dinner – 50 wings. 3 Mile Island is by BrownGuacamole – Ernesto Andrade and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe with your Party-Lovin’ Friends!
It only takes a minute and you know they will love you for it!