Make our Kicked Up Mac and Cheese Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Recipe your Mac and Cheese will taste all “Kicked Up”…just like Emeril’s.
Both kids and adults will love this Mac & Cheese Recipe. BAM!
Emeril Kicked Up Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cup whole milk
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground White Pepper, to taste
- 2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cup grated White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 pound Tatter Tots – (1 bag), thawed
- 1 box (1 pound) of Elbow Macaroni, cooked al dente
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 9 by 2 inch square baking dish with the butter.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, 1 cup of the White Cheddar cheese and the tatter tots.
- Mix the mixture thoroughly.
- Pour cooked pasta into oven-safe baking dish.
- Pour the mixture over the pasta and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden-brown.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Baked Mac & Cheese is by William Jones – http://www.thefoodspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Emeril Kicked Up Mac and Cheese Recipewith your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!