Make Cracker Barrel’s Hashbrown Casserole at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Hashbrown Casserole will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Cracker Barrel’s Hashbrown Casserole Restaurant Recipe is perfect for any meal of the day.
My favorite meal to eat out is breakfast. Maybe because we don’t do it that often. Mostly when we’re traveling. If the only time you do something is on vacation, it can very easily be one of your favorite things.
Cracker Barrel’s Hashbrown Casserole is a great breakfast side. But it is also good with lunch or dinner. Especially on those cold winter nights.
- 2 pounds frozen Hashbrowns
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pint Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 cups crushed Cornflakes
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- Defrost hashbrowns.
- Combine next 7 ingredients and mix with hashbrowns.
- Put all in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Saute cornflakes in butter and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and Bake at 350 for about 40 min.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Catfish
Photo of Hashbrown Casserole is by La Mia Cucina and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel’s Hashbrown Casserole Restaurant Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!