Make our Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 package (6 oz.) Nestle Semisweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 can (21 ounce) Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter.
- Cut with a pastry blender until the crumbs are the size of small peas.
- Over hot (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate morsels. Allow to cool 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Add milk and egg to the chocolate mixture; mix well.
- Blend into flour mixture; mix well.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole.
- Drop chocolate batter randomly over cherries.
- Sprinkle nuts all over top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Cherry Cobbler with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is by Judy Baxter – http://community.webshots.com/user/jybaxter and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!