Make our Chili’s Salsa Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your salsa will taste just like Chili’s.
Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (28 ounces) canned Whole Roma Tomatoes, juice drained
- 1/2 small Red Onion, halved
- 1/2 small White Onion, halved
- 1 green Turkish Chili, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped (including stems)
- 1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Limes (about 4 tablespoons if you are using bottled)
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Pepper (rough grind)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until all pieces are very small.
Serve with tortilla chips.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Chili’s Salsa Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!