Make our Chili’s Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Boneless Chicken Wings will taste just like Chili’s.
Chili’s Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 4 -6 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce (Crystal or Frank’s Louisiana)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
On the Side
- Bleu Cheese Dressing (for dipping) Try this recipe – Outback Steakhouse Bleu Cheese Dressing Recipe
- Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces.
- Preheat 4-6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the breading blend; then repeat the process so that each piece of chicken is double-coated.
- When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a plate and chill for 15 minutes.
- When the chicken is done resting, drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 5-6 minutes or until each piece is browned.
- As chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small bowl.
- Microwave sauce for 20-30 seconds or just until the margarine is melted, then stir to combine.
- You can also use a small saucepan for this step.
- Just combine the hot sauce and margarine in the saucepan over low heat and stir until margarine is melted and ingredients are blended.
- When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate lined with a couple paper towels.
- Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large jar with a lid.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce.
- Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve the dish with bleu cheese dressing and sliced celery on the side.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Wingstop Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Chili’s Southwest Egg Rolls
- Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalito
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Chili’s Boneless Buffalo Wings is by Nemo’s Great Uncle and used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Chili’s Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!